Jump to Main Content
- Long, Xiangdong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.355 pp. 53-62
- catalysts; cobalt; dehydrogenation; electron transfer; encapsulation; graphene; hydrogen; hydrogenation; leaching; nanoparticles; oxygen; poisoning; potassium thiocyanate; quinolines; spectral analysis; synergism
- ... Low-cost, active and stable catalysts, with a bifunctional capability if possible, are required to achieve the chemical transformations between saturated and unsaturated N-heterocycles. In this work, Co@N-doped graphene shells (Co@NGS) was used as a bifunctional catalyst with high activity and stability for the oxidative dehydrogenation (ODH) and hydrogenation (HYD) of quinolines. The excellent pe ...
- Long, Xiangdong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Economics letters 2014 v.124 no.3 pp. 362-366
- economics; models; United States
- ... We propose a new semiparametric autoregressive duration (SACD) model, which incorporates the parametric and nonparametric estimators of the conditional duration in a multiplicative way. Asymptotic properties for this combined estimator are presented. The empirical application to the transaction duration of the US 2-Year Treasury note shows the outperformance of our SACD models over parametric ACD ...