Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lopez?
- Lopes, Guido R., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.242 pp. 548-554
- B-lymphocytes; alpha-N-arabinofuranosidase; arabinogalactans; arabinose; chymotrypsin; dendritic cells; gel chromatography; hydrolysis; immunostimulants; in vitro studies; instant coffee; lymphocyte proliferation; macrophages; mice; spleen; ultrafiltration
- ... An instant coffee fraction, rich in arabinogalactans, obtained by ultrafiltration, using 1 and 5kDa membranes, has previously shown in vitro stimulatory activity on BALB/c mice spleen B lymphocytes. The compounds inducing lymphocytic activation were shown to elute, mainly near the void volume by size-exclusion chromatography, using Bio-Gel P6 (1–6kDa). Treatment of the compounds with chymotrypsin, ...
- Lopes, Guido R., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food research international 2016 v.89 pp. 989-996
- adsorption; arabinogalactans; carbohydrate content; coffee (beverage); desorption; dietary fiber; galactomannans; melanoidins; molecular weight; plant extracts; total solids
- ... Single-dose coffee capsule system is a technology used to prepare espresso coffee which offers consumers the possibility to choose among several blends. However, the characterization of espresso coffees extracted with these systems, namely regarding polysaccharides structures and melanoidin content, is scarce. In order to define a carbohydrate and melanoidin composition pattern for single-dose esp ...