Jump to Main Content
- Lou, Jiao, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2016 v.44 pp. 495-500
- Chinese people; Hepatitis B virus; alcohol drinking; genetic variation; genotype; genotyping; hepatitis B; humans; linear models; liver; luciferase; regression analysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; risk; single nucleotide polymorphism; sodium; symporters; transcription (genetics)
- ... The Na/taurocholate cotransporter NTCP (encoded by SLC10A1) was identified as a cellular entry receptor for the human hepatitis B virus (HBV), advancing our understanding of the molecular mechanism of HBV infection. An alternative hypothesis was put forward that regulatory variants in SLC10A1 might play an important role in HBV susceptibility by potentially influencing expression levels of NTCP. T ...
- Lou, Jiao, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2012 v.39 no.12 pp. 11137-11144
- alleles; children; coronary vessels; infants; meta-analysis; models; myo-inositol; risk; single nucleotide polymorphism; vasculitis
- ... Kawasaki disease (KD) is a multi-systemic vasculitis which preferentially affects infants and children. A single nucleotide polymorphism (rs28493229) in the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase C (ITPKC) was identified to be associated with the increased risk of KD; however, in more recent studies associations have been controversial. Thus, we performed a meta-analysis, integrating case–control a ...