Jump to Main Content
- Loupasakis, C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental earth sciences 2017 v.76 no.15 pp. 542
- agricultural land; aquifers; basins; coal; infrastructure; land management; landslides; mining; risk; subsidence; surveys; tectonics; Greece; Macedonia
- ... During the last decades, numerous methodologies for the construction of both susceptibility and risk maps have been developed in order to identify and mitigate geohazards such as landslides and secondarily land subsidence phenomena caused by the collapse of natural or man-made underground cavities. According to literature review, the conducted research concerning the assessment of land subsidence ...
- Loupasakis, C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.72 no.12 pp. 5197-5219
- altitude; experts; geographic information systems; land use; landslides; regression analysis; rivers; roads; thematic maps; weight-of-evidence; Crete; Greece
- ... In the current research, the weighted linear combination (WLC) and the weights of evidence (WofE) methods were applied for landslide susceptibility zonation mapping in the Chania Prefecture of Crete Island, Greece. Several thematic maps representing various landslide conditioning factors, such as geology formations, faults proximity, altitude, slope gradient, aspect, curvature, rivers proximity, p ...