Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Quanwei, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.12 pp. 486
- Oryza sativa; Setaria italica; Setaria viridis; abiotic stress; chromosomes; exons; introns; phylogeny; plant growth; proteins; reactive oxygen species; superoxide dismutase; tissues
- ... Superoxide dismutases (SODs) play important roles in plant growth, development, and response to abiotic stresses. Despite SOD gene families have been identified in various plant species, little is known in foxtail millet (Setaria italica L.). In this study, a systematic analysis of SOD gene family was performed in foxtail millet and the expression pattern of SOD genes in response to abiotic stress ...
- Lu, Quanwei, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Euphytica 2018 v.214 no.5 pp. 82
- Gossypium barbadense; additive effect; alleles; backcrossing; chromosomes; cotton; fiber quality; genetic analysis; genotype; germplasm; introgression; linkage groups; marker-assisted selection; parents; phenotypic variation; plant breeding; quantitative trait loci; selfing; substitution lines
- ... Developing chromosome segments substitution lines (CSSLs) is an effective method for broadening the cotton germplasm resource, and improving the fiber quality and yield traits. In this study, the 1054 F₂ individual plants and 116 F₂:₃ lineages were generated from the two parents of MBI9749 and MBI9915 selected from BC₅F₃:₅ lines which originated from hybridization of CCRI36 and Hai1, and advanced ...
- Lu, Quanwei, et al. Show all 23 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 79
- Gossypium hirsutum; confidence interval; cotton; crops; cultivars; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; inbred lines; loci; marker-assisted selection; nucleotide sequences; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... BACKGROUND: Upland Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum) is one of the most important worldwide crops it provides natural high-quality fiber for the industrial production and everyday use. Next-generation sequencing is a powerful method to identify single nucleotide polymorphism markers on a large scale for the construction of a high-density genetic map for quantitative trait loci mapping. RESULTS: In this ...
- PubMed Central: