Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Si-Min, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.117 pp. 39-46
- analytical methods; chemical species; electrochemistry; monitoring
- ... Monitoring the dynamic behaviour of a single cell in a natural environment is vital in biological studies and contributes to the understanding of the relationship between the function of single cells and the pathology. The advent of specially designed and sensitive chemical or biological analytical methods that enable the application in single cell analysis is urgently demanded. Confined nanopipet ...
- Lu, Si-Min, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.16 pp. 10361-10365
- catalytic activity; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; electrodes; glass; hydrogen; hydrogen production; molybdenum; molybdenum disulfide; monitoring; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanopores; nanosilver; oxidation; quantum dots
- ... Hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) catalyzed by molybdenum sulfide quantum dots (MoS₂ QDs) has attracted extensive attention in the energy field. Monitoring HER catalyzed by MoS₂ QDs based on a glass nanopore with an electrochemically confined effect was proposed for the first time. MoS₂ QDs inside the glass nanopore is driven toward the orifice of the nanopore and bonded with the Ag nanoparticles ...
- Lu, Si-Min, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Planta 2007 v.226 no.6 pp. 1547-1560
- Arabidopsis thaliana; cell growth; cell walls; cellulose; crosslinking; flowers; gene overexpression; genes; hydrolases; mutants; roots; transfer DNA; xyloglucan:xyloglucosyl transferase; xyloglucans
- ... Xyloglucan endotransglucosylase/hydrolases (XTHs) are a class of enzymes that mediate the construction and restructure of the cellulose/xyloglucan framework by splitting and reconnecting xyloglucan molecule cross-linking among cellulose microfibrils. Remodification of cellulose microfibrils within cell-wall matrices is realized to be one of the most critical steps in the regulation of cells expans ...