Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: l.m.m?
- Luiz, L.M.P., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2016 v.99 no.8 pp. 6086-6096
- Aerococcus viridans; Enterococcus durans; Enterococcus faecalis; Enterococcus pseudoavium; Lactobacillus brevis; Lactobacillus plantarum; Lactococcus lactis; cheeses; coagulase positive staphylococci; coliform bacteria; flavor; heat tolerance; lactic acid; lactic acid bacteria; microbiological quality; raw milk; starter cultures; traditional technology; wet season; Brazil
- ... Minas artisanal cheese, produced in the Campo das Vertentes region of Brazil, is made from raw milk and endogenous starter cultures. Although this cheese is of great historical and socioeconomic importance, little information is available about its microbiological and physical-chemical qualities, or about its beneficial microbiota. This work was aimed at evaluating the qualities of the cheese and ...
- Luiz, L.M.P., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2009 v.20 no.4 pp. 439-442
- food contamination; milk analysis; milk composition; milk quality; Bacillus cereus; bacterial contamination; microbial detection; pasteurization; surface interactions; DNA fingerprinting; genetic variation; Brazil