Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: laiho?
- Luo, Laihao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.47 pp. 16159-16167
- catalysts; compression strength; durability; electrochemistry; fuel cells; ligands; microstructure; nanowires; oxygen; platinum; thermodynamics
- ... Finding an active and durable catalyst for the acidic oxygen reduction reaction (ORR), a key process for fuel cells, remains an open challenge due to the thermodynamically contradictory requirements for activity and durability. Here, we report that an active and durable ORR catalyst can be achieved by integrating multiple structural and compositional advantages into one catalyst. The mass activity ...
- Luo, Laihao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.24 pp. 8152-8159
- adsorption; anisotropy; catalysts; compression strength; density functional theory; durability; electrochemistry; energy; fuel cells; industrial applications; ligands; nanowires; oxygen; platinum; rhodium
- ... The research of active and sustainable electrocatalysts toward oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) is of great importance for industrial application of fuel cells. Here, we report a remarkable ORR catalyst with both excellent mass activity and durability based on sub 2 nm thick Rh-doped Pt nanowires, which combine the merits of high utilization efficiency of Pt atoms, anisotropic one-dimensional nanos ...