Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Ruidong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.26 pp. 29625-29630
- economic threshold; glass; lasers; refractive index; silica; sol-gel processing; strength (mechanics); sulfides; tungsten
- ... High-performance ultrafast fiber lasers require saturable absorbers (SAs) of high optical damage threshold and high operation stability. Here, the optical properties and application of the WS₂/SiO₂ SA prepared by the sol–gel method are reported. SiO₂ prepared by sol–gel technique has similar properties to fiber in ultrafast fiber lasers, such as mechanical strength, refractive index, optical trans ...
- Lv, Ruidong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2019 v.144 pp. 737-744
- X-ray diffraction; economic threshold; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; glass; graphene oxide; infrared spectroscopy; lasers; scanning electron microscopy; silica; sol-gel processing
- ... In this study, a mode-locked erbium-doped fiber (EDF) laser based on solid-state graphene oxide (GO)-doped sol-gel glass saturable absorber (SA) was designed and tested. The GO-based SA was fabricated for the first time using low-temperature sol-gel technique. Compared to traditional ways of fabricating SAs, the SAs-doped sol-gel glass showed outstanding advantages in terms of high optical damage ...