Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Xianwei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.2 pp. 506-531
- algorithms; data collection; image analysis; processing time; remote sensing; seeds; texture
- ... Pixel-based convolutional neural network (CNN) has demonstrated good performance in the classification of very high resolution images (VHRI) from which abstract deep features are extracted. However, conventional pixel-based CNN demands large resources in terms of processing time and disk space. Therefore, superpixel CNN classification has recently become a focus of attention. We therefore propose ...
- Lv, Xianwei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2019 v.7 no.9 pp. 8993-9001
- carbon; catalysts; cobalt; corrosion; durability; electrochemistry; encapsulation; energy conservation; hydrogen; hydrogen production; nanoparticles; pH; phosphides; phosphonates; potassium hydroxide; sulfuric acid; synergism
- ... Rational design and development of highly active, low-cost, and stable nonprecious metal electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) is extremely critical for making the water splitting process more economical and energy-saving. Herein, phase-controlled cobalt phosphide nanoparticles encapsulated in a nitrogen-doped graphitized carbon shell (termed CoₓP@NC) were prepared by hydrogen red ...