Jump to Main Content
- Lyle, I.
- British food journal 1995 v.97 no.6 pp. 25-31
- food marketing; retail marketing; Europe
- ... Considers the issues affecting retail and distribution in the new Europe. Analyses ways in which retailing will change in the next century. Classifies the retail distribution chain into three stages: growth, maturity and regeneration. Describes the characteristics of each stage. Forecasts the developments that are likely to take place in the retail environment in the next decade, including growth ...
- Lyle, I.
- British food journal 1993 v.95 no.7 pp. 40-43
- food industry; food marketing; Europe
- ... Should the former Soviet bloc countries look to Western food industries in their efforts to supply adequate food and offer choice? Three groups of consumer are emerging with widely differing purchasing powers. Currently only the privileged elite can expect choice and quality at a West European level. Principal errors so far have been the institution of selective remedies at individual parts of the ...