Jump to Main Content
- Lyu, Guozhong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.295 pp. 622-629
- Aspergillus oryzae; Penicillium glabrum; asparagine; aspartic acid; biochemical pathways; citrulline; fermentation; glutamine; mass spectrometry; metabolites; metabolomics; nitrogen content; nutrients; ornithine; pastes; soybean paste; soybeans; umami
- ... Penicillium glabrum GQ1-3 and Aspergillus oryzae HGPA20 isolated from home-made soybean pastes were separately inoculated into soybean paste subjected to brine fermentation for 90 days. The amino acid nitrogen contents of the two fermentation systems were detected every 10 days, and both reached the maximum level at 40 days. The samples fermented for 40 days were analyzed via gas chromatography-ti ...
- Lyu, Guozhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food research international 2018 v.111 pp. 50-57
- Actinobacteria; Basidiomycota; Chytridiomycota; Debaryomyces; Glomeromycota; Proteobacteria; Staphylococcus; Trichocomaceae; Zygomycota; bacteria; cities; fermentation; fungi; genes; geographical variation; internal transcribed spacers; manufacturing; microbial communities; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; soybean paste; China
- ... Traditional Chinese soybean pastes are homemade using natural fermentation and are quite common and popular in Liaoning Province. In this study, we investigated microbial diversity by collecting 23 samples from 10 cities and sequenced them using 2 × 300 bp Illumina Miseq Sequencing. 16S and ITS primers were used to amplify the V3-V4 region of the bacterial 16S rRNA gene and the ITS1 region of the ...