Jump to Main Content
- M, Mithulraj, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2019 v.144 pp. 240-251
- bottom ash; carbonation; coal; coal industry; concrete; construction industry; electrical resistance; fly ash; industrial byproducts; industrial wastes; manufacturing; permeability; recycling; ultrasonics
- ... Conservation of natural products and recycling in concrete industry wastes are the foremost needs of the current period. Intense utilization of alternate materials in concrete manufacturing has already been initiated from the past few decades. The present investigation has been piloted to evaluate the overall feasibility of Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) prepared with Coal Bottom Ash (CBA) and Rec ...
- M., Mithulraj, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.138 pp. 257-271
- bottom ash; coal; concrete; construction industry; durability; engineering; manufacturing
- ... In the current phase, the engineering and construction industry has successfully engaged in a challenge for consuming “sustainable, green and recycled products” in manufacturing of concrete. The utilization of Coal Bottom Ash (CBA) in concrete industry is one of the best feasible options to minimize the environmental concerns raised due to its presence. The use of CBA in manufacturing of concrete ...