Jump to Main Content
- M. Graba, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2021 v.226 pp. 120429
- automobiles; energy; transmission systems
- ... The study analyses the effect of acceleration intensity on energy consumption and drive efficiency during a road test for a passenger vehicle. The acceleration was carried out from the assumed initial speed to the target speed determined appropriately for individual gear ratios. The tested speeds include values of 40-130 km/h. The intensity of the acceleration process resulted from the selected se ...
- M. Graba, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- River research and applications 2015 v.31 no.3 pp. 350-367
- Reynolds number; biofilm; biomass; friction; inoculum; rivers; roughness; shear stress; statistics; topology; viscosity
- ... Direct numerical simulations of a turbulent boundary layer flow over a bed of hemispheres of height h are performed using an immersed boundary method for comparison with river biofilm growth experiments performed in a hydraulic flume. Flow statistics above the substrates are shown to be in agreement with measurements performed by laser Doppler velocimetry and particle image velocimetry in the expe ...