Jump to Main Content
- Marmulak, T., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary internal medicine 2013 v.27 no.6 pp. 1581-1588
- Equidae; biosafety; blood serum; carcinoma; direct contact; doxorubicin; drug residues; drug therapy; feces; half life; high performance liquid chromatography; horses; lymphoma; melanoma; pharmacokinetics; risk; tandem mass spectrometry; urine; wastes
- ... BACKGROUND: The efficacy and biosafety of a previously established tolerable dosage of doxorubicin have not been established in horses. OBJECTIVES: To provide preliminary evidence of the efficacy of doxorubicin in tumor‐bearing horses, explore drug pharmacokinetics profile, and estimate period of risk of exposure to drug residues. ANIMALS: Twelve horses with 37 tumors. PROCEDURES: Treatment protoc ...
- MARMULAK, T., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics 2010 v.33 no.4 pp. 371-375
- alpacas; pharmacokinetics; randomized clinical trials; veterinary drugs; application methods; rectum; dosage
- ... Marmulak, T., Stanley, S., Kass, P.H., Wiebe, V., McKemie, D., Pusterla, N. Pharmacokinetics of intrarectal omeprazole in alpacas. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2009.00149.x. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of omeprazole in three different vehicles when administered rectally to six alpacas. Alpacas were given single doses of omeprazole (4 mg/kg) ...