Jump to Main Content
- Mašková, Tereza, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Plant and soil 2019 v.435 no.1-2 pp. 395-406
- Fabaceae; branching; interspecific variation; nutrient availability; nutrients; root systems; roots; seed weight; seedlings
- ... AIMS: Because plant roots serve mainly as organs for the uptake of water and nutrients, we aimed to test whether the development of seedling roots is influenced by the two principal nutrient sources—the substrate and the pool stored in the seed itself. METHODS: Using seven Fabaceae species that differ in seed mass, we observed their early root system development under four levels of nutrient avail ...
- Mašková, Tereza, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Talanta 2017 v.170 pp. 36-40
- foil; laboratory techniques; microorganisms
- ... We developed a simple low-cost cultivation-based microfluidic device from office-laminator foil and Parafilm for the determination of specific microorganisms in water samples. The main goal was to obtain a device that would be portable and cheap compared to common laboratory techniques testing microorganisms. This device needs only 10µL of a sample and can be easily used in terrain by a non-specia ...