Jump to Main Content
- Madhawan, Akansha, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genomics 2020 v.112 no.5 pp. 3065-3074
- Triticum aestivum; biosynthesis; computer simulation; data collection; developmental stages; genes; genetic engineering; genetic lines; genotype; mutants; non-coding RNA; resistant starch; transcriptome; wheat
- ... Resistant starch (RS) also known as healthy starch has shown several health benefits. Enhancing the RS through genetic modification approaches has huge commercial importance. Regulatory RNA like long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) plays an important role in gene regulation. In this study, we mined 63 transcriptome datasets of wheat belonging to 35 genotypes representing two seed developmental stages. Con ...
- Madhawan, Akansha, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 661-670
- X-ray diffraction; alkali treatment; biomass; enzymatic hydrolysis; microwave treatment; peanut hulls; polysorbates; reducing sugars; scanning electron microscopy
- ... The present study deals with the comparison of different types of pretreatment (thermo-dilute acid, thermo-dilute alkaline, microwave assisted thermo-dilute acid and microwave assisted thermo-dilute alkaline) of groundnut shell. Based on structural characterization (Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy) and reducing sugar yield, microwave assis ...