Jump to Main Content
- Mahaki, Hanie, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 203-213
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; DNA; Ferula; acetates; antioxidant activity; binding properties; binding sites; bioactive compounds; calves; cell lines; colorectal neoplasms; computer simulation; cytotoxicity; electrostatic interactions; fluorescence; human serum albumin; hydrophobic bonding; inhibitory concentration 50; median effective concentration; mesenchymal stromal cells; neoplasm cells; spectroscopy; thymus gland; viscosity; zeta potential
- ... In this study, kamolonol acetate (KamA) was extracted from Ferula pseudalliacea and its cytotoxicity, antioxidant activities, calf thymus DNA (DNA) and human serum albumin (HSA) binding properties were evaluated by several methods. The cytotoxicity of the KamA against two colorectal cancer cell lines (HCT116 and CT26) and two normal cell lines (mesenchymal stem cells and Vero cells) was determined ...
- Mahaki, Hanie, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2013 v.5 no.1 pp. 62-70
- Ziziphus jujuba; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; dietary protein; food preservation; fruits; human health; hydrolysates; medicinal plants; peptides; protein hydrolysates; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; tandem mass spectrometry; trypsin
- ... In recent years, there has been a considerable interest in bioactive peptides derived from food proteins which might have beneficial effects on human health. Zizyphus jujuba is a medicinal plant with well-demonstrated biological functions for which various bioactive compounds except antioxidant peptides have been reported. Therefore, the aim of this study was to determine the antioxidant activity ...