Jump to Main Content
- Majzlik, I., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Scientia Agriculturae Bohemica 2016 v.47 no.2 pp. 54-59
- Simmental; alleles; cows; genetic variation; genotype; leptin; polymerase chain reaction; promoter regions; restriction fragment length polymorphism; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... To investigate the differences between the lineages of the Czech Fleckvieh cattle in Leptin promoter SNP C963T, 695 Czech Fleckvieh cows (650 from production herds and 45 from the Genetic Resources Program (GR)) were examined using PCR-RFLP. The C and T alleles of Leptin promoter were observed with a predominance of C allele in both groups. The most frequent genotypes were CC (63%) in production h ...
- Majzlík, I., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of animal breeding and genetics 2006 v.123 no.4 pp. 280-283
- swine; cell nucleus; animal proteins; multigene family; polymerase chain reaction; exons; single nucleotide polymorphism; introns; gene frequency; swine breeds; alleles; linkage (genetics); physical chromosome mapping; quantitative trait loci; carcass characteristics
- ... The lamins are components of nuclear lamina and they have a profound influence on nuclear structure and functions. They are encoded by three genes, LMNA, LMNB1 and LMNB2. A genomic fragment of the porcine LMNA gene (822 bp; from exons 7 to 9) was amplified by polymerase chain reaction and comparatively sequenced. Four single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) were identified in intronic sequences: G1 ...