Jump to Main Content
- Malacari, Darío A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2019 v.102 no.9 pp. 8376-8384
- T-lymphocytes; antibodies; blood sampling; blood serum; calves; cell-mediated immunity; colostrum; foot-and-mouth disease; immune response; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin M; interferon-gamma; maternal immunity; neutralization; vaccination; vaccines; viruses
- ... Little is known about the influence of maternal antibodies and immune cells transferred through colostrum on the immune responses of calves to the currently used foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) vaccines. Here we evaluated the humoral and cellular immune responses induced by vaccination of colostrum-deprived calves and calves that received equivalent amounts of colostrum preparations that differed in ...
- Malacari, Dario A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Bovine viral diarrhea virus; buffaloes; cattle; large farms; monitoring; neutralizing antibodies; seroprevalence; viruses; Argentina; Asia; Brazil; Europe
- ... HoBi-like pestiviruses (also known as bovine viral diarrhea virus 3) have been sporadically reported from naturally infected cattle in Brazil, Asia, and Europe. Although HoBi-like viruses seem to be endemic in Brazilian cattle and buffalo, they have not been studied in the other countries of South America to our knowledge. Herein we report serologic results of buffalo from 12 large farms in Argent ...