Jump to Main Content
- Mamun, Md. Iqbal Rouf, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2011 v.86 no.3 pp. 331-335
- analytical methods; chlorfluazuron; harvesting; insecticides; maximum residue limits; peaches; Korean Peninsula
- ... Chlorfluazuron residues were determined in the peaches that were sprayed at dosage (a.i. 0.0167 kg 10a⁻¹), using an analytical method that was validated as follows; r ² = 0.9999, 0.02 mg kg⁻¹ (LOQ) and 87.8-93.6% (recovery). The residues from all samples were lower than the MRL (0.5 mg kg⁻¹, Korea). A maximum 0.27 mg kg⁻¹ of chlorfluazuron was detected in the samples applied at 6 days before harve ...
- Mamun, Md. Iqbal Rouf, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2009 v.32 no.4 pp. 559-574
- rice; rivers; procymidone; gas chromatography; pesticide application; hexaconazole; irrigation; diazinon; oxadiazon; isoprothiolane; river water; paddies; butachlor; multiresidue analysis; drinking water; alachlor; chlorpyrifos-methyl
- ... Several methods used for the multiresidue analysis of pesticides from the environment and drinking water have been reported. However, most of these reports dealt with a small number of targeted pesticides or some special groups. A method that is simple, faster, and more cost-effective than the environmental protection agency (EPA) method has been developed for the analysis of 82 frequently used pe ...