Jump to Main Content
- Manduz, Sinasi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2012 v.39 no.5 pp. 6141-6147
- blood; blood glucose; blood platelet count; brothers; coagulation; coronary vessels; creatinine; fasting; glycoproteins; hemoglobin; homocysteine; leukocyte count; liver; methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase; myocardial infarction; patients; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; plasminogen activator inhibitors; risk factors; surgery; urea; young adults
- ... Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is closely associated with familial predisposition. The aim of the present study was to investigate predisposing risk factors in the family of a young patient who underwent coronary artery bypass graft surgery due to CVD. The father and uncle of the patient died at an early age due to myocardial infarction. Various stages of CVD were identified in both of the patient’s ...
- Manduz, Şinasi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2011 v.38 no.4 pp. 2395-2400
- DNA; genes; genetic polymorphism; glycoproteins; lung neoplasms; metabolism; methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase; morbidity; mortality; patients; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; plasminogen activator; polymerase chain reaction; prothrombin; thrombosis
- ... Venous thrombosis is a significant cause of morbidity and mortality in patients with malignancies. We aimed to investigate the association between prothrombotic gene polymorphisms detected in lung cancer cases and deep venous thrombosis (DVT). Totally 66 patients with an established diagnosis of lung cancer, of which 33 developed DVT, were enrolled. Multiplex PCR technique and reverse hybridizatio ...