Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: minna?
- Manna, Cesar
M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2015 v.137 no.45 pp. 14232-14235
- catalysts; catalytic activity; iron; ligands; models; polymerization; polymers; spectral analysis; stereochemistry
- ... Stereoselective catalysis is described that proceeds with catalyst control but without the need to synthesize preformed chiral catalysts or ligands. Iron-based catalysts were discovered to effect the stereoselective polymerization of lactides starting from a single achiral precursor and the proper choice of an achiral silanol additive. Spectroscopic analysis of the polymer revealed that the stereo ...
- Manna, Cesar M., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2014 v.136 no.36 pp. 12540-12543
- dissociation; encapsulation; nanocrystals
- ... Under linker exchange conditions, large guests with molecular diameters 3–4 times the framework aperture size have been encapsulated into preformed nanocrystals of the metal–organic framework ZIF-8. Guest encapsulation is facilitated by the formation of short-lived “open” states of the pores upon linker dissociation. Kinetic studies suggested that linker exchange reactions in ZIF-8 proceed via a c ...