Jump to Main Content
- Manzano, R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.233 pp. 164-173
- detectors; fluorescence; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; olives; polyphenols; response surface methodology; sodium fluoride
- ... A high performance liquid chromatography method, coupled to diode-array and fluorescence detectors, with a previous solid-liquid extraction, has been developed for the simultaneous detection and quantification of polyphenolic compounds in table olives and in olive paste. The effects of extraction variables have been studied by response surface methodology. The best conditions were extraction with ...
- Manzano, R., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2014 v.225 no.2 pp. 1874
- Arrhenatherum elatius subsp. bulbosum; Festuca; arsenic; biomass; calcium carbonate; ferrous sulfate; heavy metals; indigenous species; plant growth; planting; pollutants; pulp and paper sludge; soil; solubility; solubilization
- ... Several amendments were tested for their effectiveness in aiding plant growth and immobilising contaminants in pots containing soil from an arsenopyrite mine contaminated with arsenic and heavy metals and planted with two native grass species, Arrhenatherum elatius subsp. Bulbosum and Festuca curvifolia. Trace element solubility in pore water was monitored using Rhizon samplers for 5 weeks. Result ...