Jump to Main Content
- Maranhão, Tatiane A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 106-114
- breeding; cadmium; experimental design; fish feeds; humans; laws and regulations; mineral content; ornamental fish; spectrometers; tea; trace elements
- ... This work describes the application of an experimental design in optimizing the decomposition and spectrometer operational conditions for analysis of fish feeds. The content of 22 elements (six macroelements, four microelements and eleven trace elements) in feeds for fishes (ornamental and for human consumption) was determined by inductively coupled plasma (ICP)-based methods. Limits of quantifica ...
- Maranhão, Tatiane A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2014 v.6 no.15 pp. 5584-5589
- acetone; ammonium; atomic absorption spectrometry; atomization; chelating agents; chloroform; detection limit; liquid-phase microextraction; pyrolysis; silver; solvents; standard deviation; temperature; tungsten
- ... A new method for the determination of silver in biological samples is presented in this work. The method involves application of dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction (DLLME) employing ammonium O,O-diethyl dithiophosphate (DDTP) as the chelating agent for extraction and preconcentration of silver prior to quantification using graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry (GFAAS). Chloroform a ...