Jump to Main Content
- Marchenko, V., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Virus genes 2014 v.49 no.2 pp. 237-249
- Laridae; Orthomyxoviridae; birds; genes; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; sequence analysis; viruses; Mongolia
- ... Double reassortant H13N8 influenza A virus was isolated from gull in Mongolia. The basic virological characteristics were studied. Complete genome sequence analysis indicated the complicated evolutionary history. The PA gene belongs to classical Avian-like lineage and more likely originated from non-gull avian virus pool. Data confirm the state of extensive geographic mosaicism in AIV from gulls i ...
- Marchenko, V. Y., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Archives of virology 2016 v.161 no.6 pp. 1645-1649
- Influenza A virus; genes; mammals; monitoring; pathogenicity; phylogeny; spring; wild birds; Siberia
- ... In the spring of 2015, avian influenza virus surveillance in Western Siberia resulted in isolation of several influenza H5N1 virus strains. The strains were isolated from several wild bird species. Investigation of biological features of those strains demonstrated their high pathogenicity for mammals. Phylogenetic analysis of the HA gene showed that the strains belong to clade 184.108.40.206c. ...