Jump to Main Content
- Markely, Lam Raga A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.39 pp. 7193-7198
- Maackia amurensis; biopharmaceuticals; cell culture; cell lines; clones; high performance liquid chromatography; lectins; product quality; protein secretion; screening; sialic acid
- ... A high-throughput method to quantify sialic acids was developed on a ForteBio Octet QK384 platform to support cell-line development. The high-throughput sialylation analysis method using the ForteBio Octet (HTFBS) is based on the binding rate of Maackia amurensis lectin II (MALII) to (α-2,3)-linked sialic acids of proteins bound to Protein-A sensors. The HTFBS method can specifically quantify the ...
- Markely, Lam Raga, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 2812-2819
- bioprocessing; cell culture; fractionation; gel chromatography; hydrophobicity; ingredients; light scattering; molecular weight; reversed-phase liquid chromatography
- ... Poloxamer 188 plays a critical role in protecting cells during cell culture bioprocessing. To better understand the properties of poloxamers, a reversed-phase liquid chromatography (RPLC) method was developed to characterize the ingredients in poloxamers. A Waters SunFire C18 column gave good separation of ten poloxamer ingredients, which were monitored by using an ultraviolet (UV) detector at 200 ...