Jump to Main Content
- Martín-García, Antonio Ignacio, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2018 v.14 pp. 160-165
- fermentation; methane; methane production; nitrophenols; rumen; rumen fermentation
- ... The objective of this study was to examine the effects of four nitrocompounds (Nitrophenol, 5-Nitrobenzimidazol and two synthetic nitrocompounds ABLE 244 and ABLE 245) on methane production and fermentation characteristics using in vitro rumen batch culture. 0, 2, 8 or 12 µM of each nitrocompound were incubated. The higher concentrations of Nitrophenol and 5-Nitrobenzimidazol produced 60% less CH4 ...
- Martín-García, Antonio Ignacio, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2018 v.137 pp. 688-694
- Mytilus galloprovincialis; autumn; cadmium; chromium; cobalt; copper; heavy metals; iron; lead; mussels; nickel; seasonal variation; summer; tissues; water pollution; winter; zinc; Morocco
- ... Heavy metal concentrations of Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Ni, Zn, Co, and Pb were investigated in soft tissues of Mytilus galloprovincialis coming from an aquaculture farm in Cala Iris sea of AlHoceima. Mytilus galloprovincialis were collected monthly during the period January to December 2016. The seasonal variations were affected significantly the concentrations of metals (Cd, Fe and Cr) in M. galloprovinci ...