Jump to Main Content
- Martini, Luiz Fernando D, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Pest management science 2015 v.71 no.7 pp. 1021-1029
- absorption; adverse effects; chemical weed control; cold stress; crop production; crop-weed competition; herbicides; leaves; metabolism; physiological transport; piperonyl butoxide; rice; seedlings; temperature; thin layer chromatography
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice production is highly affected by weed competition. The efficacy of chemical weed control and crop safety is a function of absorption, translocation and metabolism of herbicides. This study investigates the effect of cold stress 22/16 °C (day/night) on absorption, translocation and metabolism of ¹⁴C‐bispyribac‐sodium on rice seedlings. RESULTS: Maximum ¹⁴C‐bispyribac‐sodium absorpt ...
- Martini, Luiz Fernando D., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Agronomy journal 2016 v.107 no.2 pp. 442-448
- Glycine max; Gossypium hirsutum; Ictalurus punctatus; Oryza sativa; Zea mays; catfish; corn; cotton; crops; farmers; flood irrigation; flowmeters; furrows; groundwater; growing season; irrigation rates; irrigation scheduling; paddies; rain; rice; river deltas; soybeans; surface irrigation; surge irrigation; water use efficiency; Mississippi
- ... This paper reports season-long and monthly irrigation applications made between 2002 and 2013 by producers to cotton (Gossypium hirsutum), maize (Zea mays), and rice (Oryza sativa), soybean (Glycine max) and catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) in the Mississippi Delta, a region of intensive agricultural production located in western Mississippi. These groundwater irrigation results are based on a combin ...