Jump to Main Content
- Martini, Santi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.714 pp. 136747
- Whites; ambient temperature; autumn; cohort studies; confidence interval; equations; gestational diabetes; odds ratio; regression analysis; risk; summer; winter; women; Taiwan
- ... Previous studies showing seasonal clustering of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) were conducted in the temperate or frigid zones and mostly included pregnant Caucasian women. This study aims to investigate the association of ambient temperature with prevalence of GDM in Taiwan, a sub-tropic country.This population-based cohort study comprised women (n = 371,131) who gave births between 2013 and ...
- Martini, Santi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environment international 2019
- adults; air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; carbon monoxide; case-control studies; cities; coal; computer software; confidence interval; dementia; electricity generation; food processing; gasoline; geographic information systems; kriging; manufacturing; monitoring; nitrogen dioxide; odds ratio; particulates; patients; power plants; refining; regression analysis; risk; vehicles (equipment); Taiwan
- ... Evidence regarding the association of specific air pollutants with vascular dementia (VaD) risk is limited. In this nested case–control study, we enrolled 831 adults aged >65 years with VaD (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification code 290.4x) newly diagnosed during 2005–2013; 3324 controls were age-, sex-, and VaD diagnosis year–matched with the study patie ...