Jump to Main Content
- Martins, Gabriel R., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia 2017 v.27 no.2 pp. 175-178
- Rhizophora mangle; benzaldehyde; countercurrent chromatography; diterpenoids; hexane; roots; solvents; steviol
- ... This work describes the isolation, by high-speed counter-current chromatography, of the diterpenes manool, jhanol and steviol and the benzaldehyde p-oxy-2-ethylhexyl benzaldehyde from the stilt roots hexane extract of the mangrove plant Rhizophora mangle L., Rhizophoraceae. For this, a non-aqueous biphasic solvent system composed of hexane–acetonitrile–methanol 1:1:0.5 (v/v/v) was applied. As far ...
- Martins, Gabriel R., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2019 v.82 no.3 pp. 566-572
- Cryptococcus neoformans; Lippia; active ingredients; amphotericin B; countercurrent chromatography; flavonoids; fractionation; glycosides; glycosylation; high performance liquid chromatography; lungs; medicinal properties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; prototypes; spectral analysis; synergism; verbascoside
- ... Lippia species share various pharmacological activities and are used in traditional cooking and medicine worldwide. Combined chromatographic techniques such as column chromatography, high-performance liquid chromatography, and countercurrent chromatography led to the purification of two new antifungal phenylpropanoid glycosides, lippiarubelloside A (1) and lippiarubelloside B (2), by bioactivity-d ...