Jump to Main Content
- Maruyama, Aya, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Journal of physical chemistry 2015 v.119 no.40 pp. 12887-12893
- aqueous solutions; coumarin; fluorescent dyes; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; microbubbles; oxidation; physical chemistry; ultrasonics; umbelliferones
- ... The influence of microbubbles on sonochemical efficiencies has been investigated under 28, 45, and 100 kHz ultrasound irradiation. For the 28 and 100 kHz ultrasound frequencies, microbubbles suppressed the I₃– formation from KI solution as well as the 7-hydroxycoumarin formation from coumarin solution caused by the ultrasonic irradiation. On the other hand, for the 45 kHz ultrasound frequency, mic ...
- Maruyama, Aya, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Laboratory animals 2011 v.45 no.4 pp. 259-267
- Bacteroides; Clostridium; Lactobacillus; bacterial communities; fluorescence in situ hybridization; hosts; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; mice; monitoring; oligonucleotide probes; specific pathogen-free animals
- ... Clostridia dominate the rodent intestinal bacterial community and play an important role in physiological functions of the host. However, their ecology and diversity are still unclear. In our previous report, we showed that phylogenetically novel groups of Clostridia inhabit the mouse intestine and contribute to the normalization of germfree mice. In this study, five new oligonucleotide probes wer ...