Jump to Main Content
- Maslennikov, V.V., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Sedimentary geology 2018 v.367 pp. 164-174
- apatite; iron oxides; iron oxyhydroxides; oxidation; rocks; seawater; sediments; sepiolite; sulfide minerals; sulfides; uranium; Russia
- ... Fe-oxyhydroxide sediments (gossans) from the Ashadze-2 hydrothermal sulfide field (Mid-Atlantic Ridge) and hematite–carbonate–quartz rocks (gossanites) from the Yubileynoe Cu-Zn VHMS deposit (South Urals) are characterized by anomalously high U contents (up to 352 ppm and 73 ppm, respectively). In gossans from the Ashadze-2 hydrothermal sulfide field, rare isometric anhedral uraninite grains (up t ...
- Maslennikov, V.V., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of Immunological Methods 2014 v.406 pp. 51-57
- allergens; antibodies; blood serum; copolymerization; diagnostic techniques; humans; hydrogels; hypersensitivity; immunoglobulin E; patients; quantitative analysis
- ... A hydrogel biochip was developed for the simultaneous quantitative determination of sIgE for 21 allergens and total IgE in human serum. The biochips are manufactured by photoinduced copolymerization of different molecules (allergens and antibodies) with gel-forming monomers resulting in the formation of three-dimensional hydrogel elements (1nl gel drops). After incubation of the biochip with the s ...