Jump to Main Content
- Mastrowski, Mikolaj, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.173 pp. 586-597
- ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; heat transfer; prototypes; refrigeration; thermocouples; Norway
- ... Two expansion devices designed for CO2 refrigeration systems namely, capillary tube and fixed-geometry ejector were experimentally tested in the SINTEF/NTNU laboratory in Trondheim, Norway to determine the influence of ambient conditions on their performance. The novelty of this research was to examine the influence of heat transfer between the expansion device wall and the ambient on the R744 ow ...
- Mastrowski, Mikolaj, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.163 pp. 682-698
- air conditioning; carbon dioxide; heat transfer; heat transfer coefficient; insulating materials; mass flow; models; refrigeration; supermarkets; temperature
- ... In this paper, the influence of heat transfer in the walls of an R744 two-phase ejector on ejector performance was investigated. A numerical investigation was performed using a computational fluid dynamic (CFD) model of the R744 two-phase flow coupled with the heat transfer inside the ejector. An ejector equipped with thermocouple channels was designed and manufactured to investigate temperature d ...