Jump to Main Content
- Matveeva, M. I., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2014 v.41 no.2 pp. 161-167
- brain; cognition; gamma radiation; learning; monoamines; rats; space flight
- ... Experimental treatment (long-term fractionated γ-irradiation, antiorthostatic hypodynamia, and the combination of these factors) simulating the effect of space flight in ground-based experiments rapidly restored the motor and orienting-investigative activity of animals (rats) in “open-field” tests. The study of the dynamics of discriminant learning of rats of experimental groups did not show signi ...
- Matveeva, M., et al. Show all 31 Authors
- Global change biology 2015 v.21 no.12 pp. 4673-4684
- absorption; carbon dioxide; chlorophyll; field experimentation; fluorescence; functional status; image analysis; monitoring; photosynthesis; photosynthetically active radiation; plant stress; prediction; reflectance; remote sensing; seasonal variation; spectral analysis; spectrometers; spectroscopy; uncertainty; vegetation types
- ... Variations in photosynthesis still cause substantial uncertainties in predicting photosynthetic CO₂ uptake rates and monitoring plant stress. Changes in actual photosynthesis that are not related to greenness of vegetation are difficult to measure by reflectance based optical remote sensing techniques. Several activities are underway to evaluate the sun‐induced fluorescence signal on the ground an ...