Jump to Main Content
- Maurizio, Micheli, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1065 pp. 663-669
- Citroncirus webberi; Citrus; Citrus tristeza virus; Poncirus trifoliata; Sinorhizobium meliloti; artificial seeds; calcium alginate; developmental stages; encapsulation; fungi; hands; indole acetic acid; micropropagation; plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria; plantlets; rooting; rootstocks; seeds; shoots; somatic embryos; sowing; tissues
- ... The encapsulation technology represents a new tool to integrate micropropagation into the nursery activity. It allows combining the advantages of zygotic or gamic seeds with those of micropropagation. The synthetic or artificial seeds have been defined as âartificially encapsulated somatic embryos, shoots or other tissues which can be used for sowing under in vitro or ex vitro conditionsâ. Thi ...
- Maurizio, Micheli, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2007 v.88 no.1 pp. 117-120
- Citrus reticulata; mandarins; somatic embryogenesis; micropropagation; somatic embryos; germination; encapsulation; storage time; endosperm; thiophanate-methyl; culture media; rooting; sprouting; in vitro studies; planting
- ... Somatic embryogenesis was obtained through anther culture of Citrus reticulata, cv. Mandarino Tardivo di Ciaculli. The work was carried out to evaluate the response of somatic embryos inside a sodium alginate coating to different storage periods, and to the effects of the germicide PPM (1 ml l-¹) and the fungicide Thiophanate-methyl (100 mg l-¹). The effect of these alone or in combination, added ...