Jump to Main Content
- Mazloomi, Sajad, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2019 v.191 no.4 pp. 207
- case studies; cross-sectional studies; education programs; health services; human health; private sector; wastes; Iran
- ... Generation of health-care wastes is one of the major concerns in health-care institutions worldwide due to direct and indirect impact on human health and environment. The purpose of the present work was to estimate the quantity and quality of clinical laboratory wastes in the city of Ilam, Iran. In this cross-sectional study, randomly eight clinical laboratories including five in private sector an ...
- Mazloomi, Sajad, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Toxicological and environmental chemistry 2013 v.95 no.6 pp. 962-969
- chemistry; human resources; interviews; questionnaires; waste management; wastes; Iran; Pakistan
- ... The purpose of this investigation was to determine the rate of generation of different kinds of hospital waste and its management in 11 provinces of Iran in 2012. Waste samples were separated into two categories (domestic type and infectious waste) and weighed daily for 4 weeks, distributed over four seasons to determine quantities and composition. Data on waste management were collected through a ...