Jump to Main Content
- Men, N. T., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Reproduction, fertility, and development 2019 v.31 no.1 pp. 144
- analysis of variance; apoptosis; blastocyst; carbon dioxide; cathepsin B; cattle; cyclic AMP; epidermal growth factor; equine chorionic gonadotropin; germinal vesicle; human chorionic gonadotropin; immatures; multiple comparison test; oils; oocyte vitrification; oxygen; reproduction; survival rate; swine; vitrification; zygote
- ... Previous studies reported the activation of the apoptotic cascade by vitrification in mature porcine oocytes (Vallorani et al. 2012 Anim. Reprod. Sci. 135, 68-74) and that the cathepsin B inhibitor E-64 improved developmental competence of bovine oocytes via an antiapoptotic effect (Balboula et al. 2013 Reproduction 146, 407-417). The present study was carried out to test whether E-64 affected the ...
- Men, N. T., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2016 v.63 no.2 pp. 127-135
- Influenza A virus; avian influenza; cross immunity; duck meat; ducks; emerging diseases; farms; flocks; hemagglutinins; longevity; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; river deltas; sialidase; vaccination; vaccines; Vietnam
- ... We investigated episodes of suspected highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI)‐like illness among 12 meat duck flocks in two districts in Tien Giang province (Mekong Delta, Vietnam) in November 2013. In total, duck samples from 8 of 12 farms tested positive for HPAI virus subtype A/haemagglutinin 5 and neuraminidase 1 (H5N1) by real‐time RT‐PCR. Sequencing results confirmed clade of 18.104.22.168.c as t ...
- PubMed Central: