Jump to Main Content
- Miao, Yu-hang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.47 pp. 27510-27540
- antineoplastic agents; antiviral properties; cyclization reactions; free radicals; hepatitis C; synthesis; therapeutics; viruses
- ... Benzofuran compounds are a class of compounds that are ubiquitous in nature. Numerous studies have shown that most benzofuran compounds have strong biological activities such as anti-tumor, antibacterial, anti-oxidative, and anti-viral activities. Owing to these biological activities and potential applications in many aspects, benzofuran compounds have attracted more and more attention of chemical ...
- Miao, Yu-Hang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2019 v.84 no.5 pp. 2652-2659
- catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure; enantioselectivity; imines; nitroalkanes; organic chemistry
- ... The asymmetric aza-Henry reaction of N-Boc imines and nitroalkanes was realized in the presence of 10 mol % dinuclear zinc-AzePhenol catalysts under ambient conditions. A variety of nitroamines were obtained in good yields (up to 97%) with excellent enantioselectivities (up to 99% ee) and high diasteroselectivity (up to 14:1 dr). Our protocol combined the operational simplicity and mild reaction c ...