Jump to Main Content
- Michailidis, Dimitris, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Quaternary international 2018 v.497 pp. 178-197
- Aves; Elephantidae; Emys orbicularis; Hippopotamus; Pleistocene epoch; Sus scrofa; Testudo; basins; deer; fauna; forests; fossils; lacustrine sediments; lignite; mining; surface water; surveys; water birds; woodlands; Greece
- ... The mining activities in the Middle Pleistocene lacustrine basin of Megalopolis (Peloponnesus, Greece) have exposed expanded sections of lacustrine sediments. In particular, the northernmost mine of Kyparíssia has yielded numerous vertebrate fossils, recovered during field surveys and small-scale rescue excavations. The stratified specimens indicate the presence of at least two fossiliferous horiz ...
- Michailidis, Dimitris, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2017
- adsorption; countercurrent chromatography; ethanol; ethyl acetate; extra-virgin olive oil; gel chromatography; hexane; high performance liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oleocanthal; purification methods; secoiridoids; silica gel; solvents; thin layer chromatography; value added
- ... An integrated extraction and purification process for the direct recovery of high added value compounds from extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) is proposed by using solid support free liquid-liquid extraction and chromatography techniques. Two different extraction methods were developed on a laboratory-scale Centrifugal Partition Extractor (CPE): a sequential strategy consisting of several “extraction- ...