Jump to Main Content
- Minnis, A.M., et al. Show all 2 Author
- North American fungi 2010 v.5
- Pluteus; taxonomic revisions; taxonomic keys; fungal anatomy; plant taxonomy; new species; nomen novum; United States
- ... Pluteus is a cosmopolitan euagaric genus found commonly on xyloid (woody) substrates. A taxonomic revision is presented for species of Pluteus section Celluloderma known from the U.S.A. Type studies of all taxa originally described from the U.S.A. as well as additional morphological data and keys are presented. Two new species, Pluteus deceptivus and Pluteus phaeocyanopus, and one new variety, Plu ...
- Minnis, A.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant disease 2010 v.94 no.3 pp. 293
- Medicago; host plants; wild plants; Uromyces; plant pathogenic fungi; rust diseases; Cicer arietinum; chickpeas; new host records; alternative hosts; pathogen identification; signs and symptoms (plants); nucleotide sequences; microbial genetics; California
- ... Uromyces ciceris-arietini has been reported on Cicer arietinum (chickpea) and Medicago polyceratia. Plants of Medicago polymorpha in Riverside and San Diego, CA were collected with severe rust caused by U. ciceris-arietini. To confirm the identification and potential new host range, a monouredinial isolate of U. ciceris-arietini from M. polymorpha was inoculated on eight accessions each of C. arie ...