Jump to Main Content
- Mishra, Debadutta, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant breeding 2018 v.137 no.6 pp. 895-902
- Carthamus oxyacanthus; Carthamus tinctorius; Fusarium oxysporum; Fusarium wilt; dominant genes; high-yielding varieties; inheritance (genetics); interspecific hybridization; introgression; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; oilseed crops; screening; seed yield; seedlings
- ... Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) is a multipurpose oilseed crop. Fusarium wilt (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. carthami) is the major damaging disease in safflower. In the present investigation, Fusarium wilt resistance was introgressed from two wild species, Carthamus oxyacantha and Carthamus palaestinus, into susceptible cultivated species through interspecific hybridization. Inheritance of wilt re ...
- Mishra, Debadutta, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Ecological engineering 2016 v.90 pp. 405-416
- Oreochromis niloticus; chromium; chronic exposure; copper; fish; fish culture; fish ponds; flow cytometry; gills; heavy metals; hepatocytes; immunohistochemistry; iron; lead; liver; manganese; metallothionein; pollution; scanning electron microscopy; sediments; transmission electron microscopy; wastewater; wetlands; zinc; India
- ... Pisciculture by using composite effluent of Kolkata city is a common indigenous practice in East Calcutta Wetlands (ECW), a Ramsar site in India. Apprehension over the consequences of heavy metal pollution through this practice led to the present study to examine metal accumulation related histological changes in gill and liver tissues of Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) cultivated in the wastewate ...