Jump to Main Content
- Mo, Shuming, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- The journal of microbiology 2019 v.57 no.7 pp. 575-586
- Bacteroidetes; Dehalococcoides; Firmicutes; Methanosarcinaceae; Vibrio; beta-N-acetylhexosaminidase; carbohydrate metabolism; carbohydrates; catechol oxidase; databases; energy conversion; estuaries; genes; hexosyltransferases; mangrove ecosystems; mangrove sediments; metagenomics; microbial communities; microorganisms; principal component analysis; total organic carbon; wetlands; South China Sea
- ... Mangrove sediment microorganisms play a vital role in the energy transformation and element cycling in marine wetland ecosystems. Using metagenomics analysis strategy, we compared the taxonomic structure and gene profile of the mangrove and non-mangrove sediment samples at the subtropical estuary in Beibu Gulf, South China Sea. Proteobacteria, Bacteroidetes, and Firmicutes were the most abundant b ...
- Mo, Shuming, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Nutrients 2016 v.8 no.9
- Oriental traditional medicine; adjuvants; adverse effects; angiogenesis; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; apoptosis; bioactive compounds; cell cycle; drug therapy; flavonols; glycosides; herbs; human cell lines; hypertension; icariin; metastasis; mice; models; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; osteoporosis; signal transduction; China
- ... Cancer is one of the leading causes of deaths worldwide. Compounds derived from traditional Chinese medicines have been an important source of anticancer drugs and adjuvant agents to potentiate the efficacy of chemotherapeutic drugs and improve the side effects of chemotherapy. Herba Epimedii is one of most popular herbs used in China traditionally for the treatment of multiple diseases, including ...