Jump to Main Content
- Mohanty, P. K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section B: biological sciences 2017 v.87 no.4 pp. 1199-1207
- adults; basophils; chickens; chicks; erythrocyte count; hematocrit; hemoglobin; heterophils; leukocyte count; monocytes; morphometry; sexual dimorphism
- ... The present study aims at the evaluation of haematological and cytomorphometrical parameters of naked neck chicken being maintained at Central Poultry Development Organisation, Eastern Region, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. For haematological analysis, a total of five age groups (4th, 7th, 8th, 25th and 60th weeks) and for morphometry of blood cells, 2nd week individuals along with others are also considere ...
- Mohanty, P. K., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- National Academy science letters 2016 v.39 no.4 pp. 259-262
- Arcobacter butzleri; binding sites; gastroenteritis; humans; open reading frames; pathogens; plasmids; restriction endonucleases; sequence analysis
- ... Arcobacter butzleri is an underestimated bacterial pathogen cause of human gastroenteritis. This pathogen has been unexplored in terms of occurrence and depiction of plasmid. The sequence analysis reveals that one of the human isolate of A. butzleri contains cryptic plasmid pDWAN circular molecule of 1921 bp and G + C content of 27.5 %. There are two open reading frames present in pDWAN which is s ...