Jump to Main Content
- Moreira, Felipe Santos, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2019 v.9 no.4 pp. 153
- Rhodobacter capsulatus; Rhodospirillaceae; bioreactors; energy; fermentation; hydrogen; hydrogen production; international policy and programs; lactic acid; lactose; metabolites
- ... Hydrogen production by biological route is a potentially sustainable alternative. Nowadays, energy production from sustainable sources has become urgent for several countries as well as for international policies. In this perspective, hydrogen has gained substantial global attention as clean, sustainable, and versatile energy carrier. In the current work, the resulting effluent from dark fermentat ...
- Moreira, Felipe Santos, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.22 pp. 18699-18709
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; bacteria; biomass; biosurfactants; emulsifying; fermentation; glycolipids; micelles; molasses; proteins; rhamnose; soybeans; surface tension
- ... Soy molasses is a product co-generated during soybean processing that has high production and low commercial value. Its use has great potential in fermentative processes due to the high concentration of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. This study investigated the use of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to produce biosurfactants in a soy molasses-based fermentation medium. A central composite design (CCD) ...