Jump to Main Content
- Moreno-Sánchez, Natalia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Functional & integrative genomics 2012 v.12 no.1 pp. 93-103
- cattle; extracellular matrix; fatty acids; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; heat shock proteins; muscle fibers; psoas muscles; skeletal muscle; transcriptome
- ... Variations on the transcriptome from one skeletal muscle type to another still remain unknown. The reliable identification of stable gene coexpression networks is essential to unravel gene functions and define biological processes. The differential expression of two distinct muscles, M. flexor digitorum (FD) and M. psoas major (PM), was studied using microarrays in cattle to illustrate muscle-spec ...
- Moreno-Sánchez, Natalia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Functional & integrative genomics 2010 v.10 no.4 pp. 609-618
- beef cattle; complementary DNA; enzymes; gene expression regulation; genes; glycolysis; microarray technology; proteins; psoas muscles; skeletal muscle; transcription (genetics)
- ... While physiological differences across skeletal muscles have been described, the differential gene expression underlying them and the discovery of how they interact to perform specific biological processes are largely to be elucidated. The purpose of the present study was, firstly, to profile by cDNA microarrays the differential gene expression between two skeletal muscle types, Psoas major (PM) a ...
- PubMed Central: