Jump to Main Content
- Morgan, Tomos E., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11710-11715
- dissociation; polymers; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... With increasing focus on the structural elucidation of polymers, advanced tandem mass spectrometry techniques will play a crucial role in the characterization of these compounds. In this contribution, synthesis and analysis of methyl-initiated and xanthate-terminated poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline) using Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance (FT-ICR) mass spectrometry (MS) was achieved. Electron cap ...
- Morgan, Tomos E., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.5 pp. 3496-3504
- cathodes; dissociation; ions; isoleucine; leucine; peptides; spectrometers; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Two-dimensional mass spectrometry (2D MS) correlates precursor and fragment ions without ion isolation in a Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometer (FTICR MS) for tandem mass spectrometry. Infrared activated electron capture dissociation (IR-ECD), using a hollow cathode configuration, generally yields more information for peptide sequencing in tandem mass spectrometry than ECD ...