Jump to Main Content
- Moriya, Shogo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.435 pp. 562-566
- Oryzias latipes; brain; genes; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; microarray technology; neurons; transcriptome; transcriptomics; vertebrates
- ... Most vertebrates possess at least two gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neuron types. To understand the physiological significance of the multiple GnRH systems in the brain, we examined three GnRH neuron type-specific transcriptomes using single-cell microarray analyses in the medaka (Oryzias latipes). A microarray profile of the three GnRH neuron types revealed five genes that are uniquely ex ...
- Moriya, Shogo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Marine biotechnology 2007 v.9 no.2 pp. 179-191
- DNA microarrays; Oncorhynchus keta; fish; haplotypes; mitochondrial DNA; rivers; Aleutian Islands; Bering Sea; North Sea; Pacific Ocean
- ... A newly developed DNA microarray was applied to identify mitochondrial (mt) DNA haplotypes of more than 2200 chum salmon in the Bering Sea and North Pacific Ocean in September 2002 and also 2003, when the majority of maturing fish were migrating toward their natal river. The distribution of haplotypes occurring in Asian and North American fish in the surveyed area was similar in the 2 years. A con ...
- Moriya, Shogo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemical communications 2010 v.46 no.34 pp. 6377-6379
- catalysts; cathodes; chemical communication; durability; electrolytes; fuel cells; iron; phenolic resins; pyrolysis
- ... Pt-free cathode catalysts for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells have been prepared by multi-step pyrolysis of FePc and PhRs, in the best of which show extensively high initial cell performance and good durability compared to other present precious-metal-free cathode catalysts to date. ...