Jump to Main Content
- Mousavi, R., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- European food research & technology 2016 v.242 no.5 pp. 677-684
- Maillard reaction; Prunus simonii; apricots; breadfruits; creatinine; dried fruit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; excretion; fasting; food research; fruits; hexoses; high performance liquid chromatography; hydroxymethylfurfural; plums; randomized clinical trials; urine; volunteers
- ... 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural is widely presented in foods and produced through the degradation of hexoses and the Maillard reaction. This study aimed to investigate any association between 5-HMF content of consumed dried fruits and urinary excretion of 8-hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG). The study consisted of 75 healthy volunteers. After an overnight fasting, two urine samples were collected before and ...
- Mousavi, R. S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2012 v.87 no.6 pp. 673-677
- Aloe vera; biotechnology; breeding programs; cluster analysis; genotype; high performance liquid chromatography; horticulture; leaves; resource management; tillers; Iran
- ... Fifty genotypes of Aloe vera were collected from the main areas of cultivation in Iran and evaluated to determine their level of diversity. The characters investigated were: number of plant leaves, mature leaf length, mature leaf width, mature leaf weight, length of the largest leaf, width of the largest leaf, weight of the largest leaf, number of tillers, and aloenin content. Pearson’s coefficien ...