Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: saeed?
- Mousavi Nadoushani, S. Saeid, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 407-425
- covariance; econometrics; finance; heteroskedasticity; models; stream flow; time series analysis; variance; watersheds; Iran
- ... Multivariate time series modeling approaches are known as valuable methods for simulating and forecasting the temporal evolution of hydroclimatic variables. These approaches are also useful for modeling the temporal dependence and cross-dependence between variables and sites. Although multiple linear time series approaches, such as vector autoregressive (VAR) and multiple generalized autoregressiv ...
- Mousavi Nadoushani, S. Saeid, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Hydrological processes 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 2084-2095
- algorithms; basins; correlation; drainage; longitude; runoff; watersheds
- ... The method used for feature selection or feature weighting in regionalization of watersheds may affect the results of regionalization methods considerably. It can play a key role in forming hydrologically homogeneous regions for regional flood frequency analysis. In this study, a method based on exploring the nearest and farthest neighbours of data points is introduced for identifying salient feat ...